🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasi...
Page options

Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasing Connects

Some users may experience issues submitting proposals and purchasing Connects. Freelancers may see errors about being unable to save the application and not having enough Connects to apply. 

Error message: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." 

We would like to let you know that the technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information. 

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that issue related to submitting proposals, purchasing Connects, and upgrading memberships are now resolved. Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the issue was resolved. 

77 Comments
939db019
Community Member

The sameСнимок экрана (552).png

nietoaileen
Community Member

I have the same issue. I thought it was somenthing wrong with my account. Thanks for posting! Let's wait for the team to solve this soon. 

94381d48
Community Member

All my connects are not visible in account anymore,

here's what I got when click on connects -

Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

Membership & Connects

Sorry, you don't have enough privileges to manage the freelancer membership.
lindanwodo
Community Member

I had about 24 connects as at yesterday. I checked back today and my connects are down to 0. I didn't bid for any job so I don't understand how this happened.

mlrs1991
Community Member

Respected Community

Earlier today, I had 19 available connects however just now I checked that I have "0" connects left ? How is that possible ?

Also, when i try to buy connects , it says "Unmet Criteria" ??? Unmet Criteria - Connects My available connects count is zero. 

Please look in to this matter & resolve ASAP

Thanks  

Community Member

Same for me ! Also, it is happening a few hours after I purchased some additional connects, so I thought the issue came from there... But apparently I am not alone. 😳

492e2e56
Community Member

i'm having the same issue:

Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

hadrich_mustapha
Community Member
b4b7c10a
Community Member

Same here.
Some minutes ago, I couldn't submit my proposal, because there is no connects in my account.
I can't also buy the connects.
I am so upset.
Please resolve this asap.

emma_p14
Community Member

I am having this issue too!