🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasi...
Page options

Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasing Connects

Some users may experience issues submitting proposals and purchasing Connects. Freelancers may see errors about being unable to save the application and not having enough Connects to apply. 

Error message: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." 

We would like to let you know that the technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information. 

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that issue related to submitting proposals, purchasing Connects, and upgrading memberships are now resolved. Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the issue was resolved. 

77 Comments
hadrich_mustapha
Community Member

I have noticed that the issue happened also few days agao (on 1s june) 
Problem was solved but with no more details about the Root Cause : 

Incident Status
Service Disruption

Components
Submitting Proposals

Locations
Upwork

June 1, 2023 7:20PM PDT
[Investigating] We are currently investigating reports of issues submitting proposals. Freelancers may see errors about being unable to save the application and not having enough connects to apply. We will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

June 1, 2023 7:42PM PDT
[Identified] We have identified impact also extends to purchasing Connects. Recently purchased Connects may not be visible in a Freelancer’s Connects History. An error also may be visible stating “Failed to load subscription details…” on the Membership and Connects page. We will provide additional updates as soon as more information is available.

June 1, 2023 11:39PM PDT
[Resolved] This issue is now resolved.

9b0cc753
Community Member

Yesterday I had more than 40 connects, it was around 44 connect. Now when I tried to apply for a job, I see that all my connects are gone. 

It is zero now. How is it possible, I didnt even do anything.

Please help me. Anyone who knows about this matter.

65cda575
Community Member

I also Lost all of my connect.

adfddebb
Community Member

My 65 connects have suddenly disappeared. I urgently need assistance to retrieve them. Please help me recover my connects.

93121d9f
Community Member

. I am getting an alert on "Membership & Connects" page that Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support

please my problem.

7c983dfa
Community Member

UPDATE: Within minutes of submitting this, my account was fixed. I have all of my connects and can access the Membership & Connects information. Thank you, Upwork, for your quick response!

I am on the Pro plan and have nearly 400 unused connects, but when I tried to apply for a 2-connect job, I got a message saying I didn't have enough to apply. On the settings > Membership & Connects page, I get the message, "Sorry, you don't have enough privileges to manage the freelancer membership." 

I am sure Upwork is working to resolve the issue, but I wanted to make sure I am on record as having a problem accessing jobs like the others in this thread.

13ae69c5
Community Member

I also facing the same issue. But Upwork highlights this issue. You can see it here.
https://status.upwork.com/

b72cf4c7
Community Member

Hi Guys,

I need help.  The other day, I still have some connects.  When I looged back in today, I found out my connects are all gone.  I did not use any of it to bid on a job.  

sajeeth35
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team,

Earlier i have 22  connects and It seems to be  missing and it show  like zero  connects. I guess it should be  an Glitch. Kindly check and  do the needful.

Regards,

M.Sajeeth

9b0cc753
Community Member

Guys Upwork Is working on this issu. I just got all my connects back.

You guys will get it back just wait.