🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasi...
Page options

Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasing Connects

Some users may experience issues submitting proposals and purchasing Connects. Freelancers may see errors about being unable to save the application and not having enough Connects to apply. 

Error message: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." 

We would like to let you know that the technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information. 

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that issue related to submitting proposals, purchasing Connects, and upgrading memberships are now resolved. Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the issue was resolved. 

77 Comments
NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that issue related to submitting proposals, purchasing Connects, and upgrading memberships are now resolved. Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the issue was resolved. 

fa4ab865
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Greetings to all members. I am facing problem in submitting proposals. I guess all upworkers face the same issue. 

I was worried if only my account's showing the problem. 

26a5f0bc
Community Member

It's working now, thanks!

hasnainshah96
Community Member

Dear Upwork support team,

For the last 5 days, I am facing my identification problem after I attempted to buy some connects. the problem upwork showing is this " Some of your services are temporarily on hold. We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE". 

In the name bar it is already showing some other name and I can't remove it. I tried to generate ticket number through request submission but I didn't get any response since 3 days. Kindly look into this matter. 

c0e928c0
Community Member

I am not able to apply for jobs. The "Apply" button is disabled.

30b5894c
Community Member

I now have access to my connects, but the section to boost a proposal has disappeared.

8b2b5872
Community Member

Thank you for this information 

setoikhsani
Community Member

"Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support."

setoikhsani
Community Member

wt h

setoikhsani
Community Member

IMG_0358.jpeg