🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » M-Pesa Delay
Page options

M-Pesa Delay

We are aware that M-Pesa is currently having a technical issue that is causing withdrawal delays. We are closely monitoring the situation and will share updates here as soon as we have them. 

252 Comments
05e308ac
Community Member

The same has happened to me this morning, i received the confirmation email but i have not received the funds on mpesa upto now.

elphas-ndambuki
Community Member

Send a message to support@upwork.zendesk.com let's hope they'll help.

05e308ac
Community Member

thanks.

05e308ac
Community Member

I have raised a ticket with the email support, if anyone gets help soon please let us know.

7e5fbeeb
Community Member

Hi Upwork, 

I'm yet to receive a response on my ticket. Funds still not received despite withdraw confirmation. Can I have someone get back to me? 

benson-bundi
Community Member

Saf hasn't offered any help but I've filed a complaint via support. Let's wait to see what happens within 24hrs

94d0a705
Community Member

Same thing happened to me. It usually takes less than 30 minutes after getting the email. Let's hope it's sorted out soon. 

11647d1f
Community Member

Facing the same issue here, I made a withdrawal since morning 6am up to now I have not received my funds, please if someone happens to have sort out the issue first let us know here

7e5fbeeb
Community Member

Withdrew around 6am as well. Support got in contact with me.. but same old give it 24 hours to see if it reflects. They've instructed me to be patient till the time elapses before reaching out again. Did yours come through yet? 

11647d1f
Community Member

Not yet, let's wait and see