🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » M-Pesa Delay
Page options

M-Pesa Delay

We are aware that M-Pesa is currently having a technical issue that is causing withdrawal delays. We are closely monitoring the situation and will share updates here as soon as we have them. 

252 Comments
212ef2a1
Community Member

Hello,

Has anyone of you experienced MPESA payment delay today? No money yet since morning.

Thank you

05e308ac
Community Member

Hello, Kindly advise, I have contacted MPESA and the response is that there is no delay on their end, It has been such a long day, please can i get some communication at least on where the funds are stuck, I raised a ticket 5hours ago and never received a response, my number for transactions ends with 4013 but the confirmation email says my number ends with 0, please if there's someone seeing this email, I will appreciate your assistance because im so confused and stressed right now, thank you.

NikolaS

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

05e308ac
Community Member

Hi Emmaculate I am also going through the same, I performed a transaction in the morning knowing it will only take 0 minutes for it to reflect on Mpesa, upto now i havent received the transaction, i got the usual confirmation email , i have raised a ticket with support in the morning but never got a response upto now, MPESA are saying the issue is not on their end, so im stuck wondering whats up.

05e308ac
Community Member

Hello, I would really appretiate assistance on my delayed Mpesa transcation, normally it takes 30 minutes, but today its been a headache for me, its so frustrating, i wonder where the issue is, tried raising a ticket but got no response, decided to post here so that a community manager could assist me, please look into my issue, thank you.

jaykurgat
Community Member

I haven't seen any payments today on M-Pesa after 5 hours of confirmation. Is it normal?

I normally have them disbursed within 30 minutes or one hour.

62f9335d
Community Member

If you're concerned about a payment that hasn't been confirmed after a significant amount of time, it's best to contact the relevant parties involved.

jaykurgat
Community Member

The payment has been confirmed but the delay is not usual.

62f9335d
Community Member

If your payment has been confirmed but there is an unusual delay in receiving it, it would be best to contact M-Pesa customer support or helpline as soon as possible. They will be able to investigate the issue further and provide you with specific information regarding the delay.

759e32fa

Hi everyone,

I am sorry to hear about your M-Pesa withdrawals. Usually, your payment is transferred immediately but there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours on weekdays or next business day on weekends. If it has been more than 24 hours or one business day, please contact M-Pesa.