🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Payment Confirmation Email not Received - Apr...
Page options

Payment Confirmation Email not Received - April 26

We are investigating reports of issues receiving confirmation emails after manual payment withdrawals. In most cases, we see that the withdrawal is successful despite the freelancer not receiving the email. We will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

You can subscribe to the status page to keep up to date with the latest status of the Upwork website. 

Edited to update information. 

This issue is now resolved. We want to share, however, that the emails cannot be resent. That said, please refer to this page and check article specific to the payment method you are using and kindly monitor your bank accounts for the transaction to reflect within these timelines. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

We appreciate your patience.

117 Comments
dwaine2012
Community Member

Hi!

I've withdrawn funds at 8:01 AM PH time, but I still have NOT received the (1) email notifcation with the subject line "Payment Confrimation" and the (2) website notification.

I usually get the email and website notification in just seconds after I withdraw funds.

Checking if anyone is also experiencing this issue today?

Thanks

keitaro27
Community Member

same issue here.

carl_servida
Community Member

Me too!

Edit: Payment processed, no emails were sent but you guys can check your "Transaction History" and it will display the amount converted in local currency. Hope this helps!

ace0d002
Community Member

Same

dce5ff28
Community Member

yes same issue 😔

jeannemeets
Community Member

Same problem.

Update: Received payment in my bank account. The emails must just be delayed for some reason.

ghiamalhabour
Community Member

Hi! I just withdrawn 30 mins ago and I have not receive any payment request confirmation email that UpWork usually send seconds after the wothdrawal. I am a bit worried because this does not usually happen. Thanks in advance 

lgabrillo
Community Member

Same issue.. please update us if there are changes or issues in the system. 

ace0d002
Community Member

Thanks

lgabrillo
Community Member

Did you receive your pay even without notification?