🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Payment Confirmation Email not Received - Apr...
Page options

Payment Confirmation Email not Received - April 26

We are investigating reports of issues receiving confirmation emails after manual payment withdrawals. In most cases, we see that the withdrawal is successful despite the freelancer not receiving the email. We will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

You can subscribe to the status page to keep up to date with the latest status of the Upwork website. 

Edited to update information. 

This issue is now resolved. We want to share, however, that the emails cannot be resent. That said, please refer to this page and check article specific to the payment method you are using and kindly monitor your bank accounts for the transaction to reflect within these timelines. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

We appreciate your patience.

117 Comments
efeb3d7a
Community Member

Hi, I've withdrawn my earnings 8 hrs ago. I haven't received any "Payment Confirmation" and/or "Your payment has been processed" from Upwork. Please help. I checked my SPAM inbox and it is not there. Can you please confirm if it is still being processed from your end? Thank you

efeb3d7a
Community Member

Hi, I've withdrawn my earnings 8 hrs ago. I checked my SPAM inbox and it is not there. I haven't received any "Payment Confirmation" and/or "Your payment has been processed" letter. I know it may take 3-5 days for the funds to hit my bank account. Please help! Can you please confirm if it is still being processed from your end? Thank you

carollynmilo
Community Member

I also did not get a confirmation email when I withdraw this morning which normally it only takes minutes after you withdraw. When I checked my funds this afternoon, it's already credited to my bank. You can check yours.

jabanggan123
Community Member

Why the status of the issue says resolved but it is still not resolved on our end?

Please make immediate action and resolution to this, I've withdrawn my balance at 10am today and it's already 7pm not even an email that I've requested the withdrawal of my funds!

gambitan
Community Member

Good day,

I have the same situation which I did not recieve an email confirming that payment was processed and I am really worried right now because starting around 9am PH time onwards still not recieved the email , can you give us some update? Thank you

be5c0781
Community Member

Same issue. Did not receive payment.

keecia_brown
Community Member

I'm having the same issue and still awaiting an email.

jabanggan123
Community Member

Funds received. BPI 

33529af6
Community Member

Good morning Upwork Community,

I am experiencing a strange situation with a withdrawal I made from Upwork to Payoneer, and I hope someone can help me to solve it.

I ordered the withdrawal to Payoneer as usual, the amount requested was deducted from the Upwork Balance, but it didn´t appear in Payoneer at all. It generally took 2 minutes to complete the transference, but now it's been almost 12 hours already without any amount showing up in Payoneer...

I may say that I received only the email from Upwork notifying the request for payment, but I have not received a confirmation email from Payoneer yet.

Has any of you experienced this situation recently?

Do you have any idea how to solve it?
Thanks so much in advance,

82b53978
Community Member

Hi, 

Today I withdraw my balance  but I can not get withdrawal notification. I am really upset this is fast time happen to me. Need solved this problem as soon as possible. 

Thank you.