🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Payment Confirmation Email not Received - Apr...
Page options

Payment Confirmation Email not Received - April 26

We are investigating reports of issues receiving confirmation emails after manual payment withdrawals. In most cases, we see that the withdrawal is successful despite the freelancer not receiving the email. We will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

You can subscribe to the status page to keep up to date with the latest status of the Upwork website. 

Edited to update information. 

This issue is now resolved. We want to share, however, that the emails cannot be resent. That said, please refer to this page and check article specific to the payment method you are using and kindly monitor your bank accounts for the transaction to reflect within these timelines. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

We appreciate your patience.

117 Comments
capiroter
Community Member

Hello guys! It's Friday now and I still have not recieved my funds from this Wednesday. Is there any specific date that I should expect to get this weeks payment? Thank you!

Community Member

Hello, as with some other users above, I received the "Payment Confirmation" email, but not the "Your payment has been processed" one. Also, funds have not yet arrived in my bank account, although the transaction history says the withdrawal has been successful as of April 26. I've been working with Upwork for roughly 1.5 year and the funds have always arrived within the same day of the "Your payment has been processed" e-mail (and I've used the same local bank account since the beginning).

UPDATE: my bank manager has just confirmed that there are no pending transactions for my account. What happened to my funds?

9467f8cb
Community Member

I received "Payment Confirmation" but not the "Payment has been Processed" which usually comes right after confirmation. 

capiroter
Community Member

Hello guys! Its tuesday now and I still have not recieved my funds from last week. Tomorrow it'll mark one week since I tried to withdraw it. Please.

Community Member

I've just received the "Your payment has been processed" e-mail that was supposed to have been sent last week. Hope this is a good sign! 🙏

Community Member

My payment has arrived! Hope everything worked with my fellow Upworkers, too. Also hope it doesn't happen again next month, I was forced to promote last-minute shifts in my bills and investments due to this unusual delay.

mahjie
Community Member

Do we have an issue today May 20. i have not received a second email yet if payment has been processed. Its been more than 2 hours.