🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Payment Confirmation Email not Received - Apr...
Page options

Payment Confirmation Email not Received - April 26

We are investigating reports of issues receiving confirmation emails after manual payment withdrawals. In most cases, we see that the withdrawal is successful despite the freelancer not receiving the email. We will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

You can subscribe to the status page to keep up to date with the latest status of the Upwork website. 

Edited to update information. 

This issue is now resolved. We want to share, however, that the emails cannot be resent. That said, please refer to this page and check article specific to the payment method you are using and kindly monitor your bank accounts for the transaction to reflect within these timelines. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

We appreciate your patience.

117 Comments
ace0d002
Community Member

What is your bank pls? Thanks

dwaine2012
Community Member

Confirmed: I checked my "Transaction History" and it does display the amount converted in local currency. Thank you for this helpful tip.

lgabrillo
Community Member

Please advise if this is an ongoing issue or a change in upwork as this is the first time I encountered that no email was received after withdrawal.

90a9fd7b
Community Member

Same issue here.

0b4bc380
Community Member

Hello, Upwork Community!

Last time, I had a problem with my payment wherein it wasn't processed. Now, I have a new problem, it says here that "Transaction is due and has not been paid". I saw that my client has already paid for it but why does it say this? Also, I haven't received the first email which is unlikely because I always receive it a few moments after getting paid.

Please see attached image for reference.

343376299_894566395112790_6050680812505752809_n.jpg

I hope you can respond to my concern. 

Thank you!

JoanneP

Hi Joevamerl and Lourdes Mae,

I checked your recent transactions, and they went through successfully. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a noon UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

df883f40
Community Member

Hello I have withdrawed my funds earlier this morning but I haven't received any type of email of confirmation or even a notification like "You requested a payment" or "Your payment has been processed"

Is there anything I can do?

kaori_t
Community Member

I have not received the first email yet that says "You requested a payment of $--- from Upwork". Usually, after I withdraw my funds, the first email will be sent within 15 minutes. And I am aware that the 2nd email takes some time, but now this is the first time that the 1st email is still not being sent to me right after my withdraw request. Please help

0b4bc380
Community Member

I have the same problem now :")

0b4bc380
Community Member

Hi, Shaina! We have the same problem. May I know if you have received any emails now?