🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Proposal was sent automatically after clickin...
Page options

Proposal was sent automatically after clicking the 'Apply Now' button.

Some users may experience issues with automatically submitted proposals. 

Please check if you're using any extensions or plugins on your browser. If you are please try disabling them or try submitting a proposal using a different browser where you don't have any extensions installed.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Edited to update information. 08/10/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is resolved.

15 Comments
3595b5bb
Community Member

Hi Upwork, yesterday I was applying for jobs, but when I click on the apply job button my proposal is spontaneously submitted without writing something else. I was very surprised because it has happened about 4 times and I have also lost 18 connects on this issue. Please Upwork help me

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mubeen, 

I'm sorry for the delay; I had to look into this further. Let me check this with the team so that they can look into this further. A member of the Upwork Support team will also reach out to you so that they can update you regarding your concern. 

Edited to add: Mubeen, can you please check if you're using any extensions on your browser? You can also try submitting a proposal using a different browser where you don't have any extensions installed. Let us know if the issue persists. 

26ebcd1d
Community Member

Once I click on " Apply Now" button from the job posted, my proposal is automatically submitted with a writing "undefined" in the cover letter. Please tell me the solution.

devthemes
Community Member

May Be Browser Issues or something other like the keyboard pressing.

NikolaS

Hi Abdul, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please let us know if you have any extensions or plugins on your browser? 

You may also want to check Avery's post on this thread for additional information. 

26ebcd1d
Community Member

okay thanks

NikolaS
Status changed to: Workaround

26ebcd1d
Community Member
Yes,remove your browser extensions. I removed now It's fine.
f27c1235
Community Member

I have been facing this problem since a week, Whenever I tried to bid, it automatically submit the purposal. I am unable to write even a cover letter and set price. It happnens to me regularly and due to this issue i have lost many connects. Is there any one who can help me?

PradeepH

Hi Faheem,

I am sorry to hear about your proposals. Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep