🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » RSS Feed Not Reflecting Recent Jobs
Page options

RSS Feed Not Reflecting Recent Jobs

Our engineers are aware of issues with RSS feeds

- not reflecting recent jobs

- not matching jobs in My Feed

- US-only jobs not showing in RSS feeds.

Our teams are working to fix these issues as soon as possible. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

31 Comments
marvins92
Community Member

Hey,

It seems like the RSS/ATOM feeds are empty now. The Saved Searches's ATOM/RSS are empty (Although it seems like the non-filtered RSS is still loading everything)

Is anyone else facing the same problem?... I've tried several RSS readers; I also opened the RSS on the browser and it doesn't show anything:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/feed/jobs/rss?subcategory2_uid=1356688570056970240&sort=recency&paging=0%3...

Any help is highly appreciated! 

Thanks!
Mehrdad

marvins92
Community Member

To walk you through, go to the advanced search, only pick a category/sub-category and get the RSS. It's empty. BUT, if you search any keyword, it does show the RSS items. 

andrey_vl
Community Member

Same problem

marvins92
Community Member

Hey Andrey. I found a work around yesterday until the case gets resolved. Save your search and then from the home page -> Find work, click on your saved search and get the RSS from that page. that RSS still works fine. 🙂

timforden
Community Member

...and the interface for getting the RSS feed links don't work either. Except for the RSS feed for my Recommendations, the last time any of my feeds worked was on the 25th of May (strangely, the same day i last asked about this). Even worse, my custom/saved feeds don't actually save any of the filters they're suppose to, which makes using even the website nightmarish.

Anyway, i've asked this multiple times now and have no responses every time. Can i get a ticket or something to try and fix this? Are RSS feeds being phased out for some reason?

timforden
Community Member

No luck for me. I'm just getting a file called "rss" (no extension, doesn't allow me to attach here) that downloads. That file can't be opened by my RSS reader and going into the file and manually extracting the URL just results in a server rejection. Trying the Atom link goes exactly the same way.

ahmadraza063
Community Member

menon_vin
Community Member

Hi Tim: I saw your earlier question from May 9, 2022. In that post, you mentioned that when trying to get a URL for your RSS feed(s), it would download a file. I experienced the same.

Have you tried another browser (or two)? That fixed the issue for me. When I tried another browser, instead of getting a file download, it opened a new tab with the feed, and I was able to grab the URL for the RSS feed from the location bar.

I haven't had much luck with the "My Feed > All" feed, but feeds for individual saved searches seem to be working. Hope this is helpful.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Known Issue

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

This issue has now been fixed. Please, try configuring and accessing your RSS feeds again and let us know if you continue experiencing issues. 

Thanks!