🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » RSS Feed Not Reflecting Recent Jobs
Page options

RSS Feed Not Reflecting Recent Jobs

Our engineers are aware of issues with RSS feeds

- not reflecting recent jobs

- not matching jobs in My Feed

- US-only jobs not showing in RSS feeds.

Our teams are working to fix these issues as soon as possible. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

31 Comments
1a560fb1
Community Member

Hey - I use an RSS feed reader to keep up to date on new jobs - however the past few days it is not pulling nearly the same number of jobs that are on the Find Work page (https://www.upwork.com/nx/find-work/) - I click the "RSS" feed on the "..." icon to the right of my feed listings and the RSS feed is only pulling a small subset of the jobs that show up in My Feed (which I believe is being listed from an API call on my browser) - is there an issue with RSS feeds lately?

Darin

4d88d861
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, might be Upwork working on some updates. Please keep updating if you find something

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Darin and Muhammad,

Our team will reach out to both via tickets and will assist you further with the RSS feed. Thank you.

evgeny-gorshkov
Community Member

Hi. Did the team assist you? I'm facing the same issue.

1a560fb1
Community Member
Yes they are working on it.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Evgeny,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further, thank you.

f0d6aa6b
Community Member

Hey'll... any updates on the fix since its been a couple of days now this issue has cropped up!

NikolaS

Hi Manilal,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

kbect
Community Member

I have the same problem with RSS (and Atom). It returns not even subset, but also some other jobs that are not on "My feed" page.
Using Upwork have become uncomfortable.
Problem appeared few weeks ago, before all worked as it should.

LuiggiR

Hi  Timofey,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.