🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible ...
Page options

Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible freelancer

Our engineers know that some users are experiencing an issue with their Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent badge was removed from the profiles of some eligible freelancers.

We will continue monitoring this issue, and once we have more information, we will update this thread. Thank you for your understanding. 

64 Comments
a7885343
Community Member

Hi,

I had a rising talent badge. But the badge got removed. Also, no JSS score is there on my account. I've 15 out of 16 Top Rated eligible weeks.

Can anyone let me know about this?

Thanks

e6b076bb
Community Member

It's possible that your Rising Talent badge was removed because you did not meet the criteria anymore. To maintain the Rising Talent badge, you need to be active on the platform and complete a certain number of projects within a specific time frame. It's also possible that your account was flagged for a violation of Upwork's terms of service.

Regarding the JSS score, it's possible that you haven't received enough client feedback for the score to be calculated. The JSS score is only calculated if you have completed enough contracts with feedback. You may want to review your completed contracts to see if any clients haven't left feedback yet.

You can contact Upwork's support team to get more information about why your Rising Talent badge was removed and why your JSS score is not showing. They can also help you with any questions or concerns you have about your account.

759e32fa

Hi islam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that in order to maintain the Rising Talent status, you must have the following:

a7885343
Community Member

Hi  Annie,

but I think I did meet the criteria why  Rising Talent badge was removed?

PradeepH

Hi Islam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Known Issue

cf7571e3
Community Member

Hello, 

Upwork team my I had Rising talent badge before few days ago but due to some reason my account got suspended by unlucky adding wrong details after i got my account I'm unable to see my rising talent badge from couple of days.

It would be great for me if you assist me on this issue.

Thank You 

@upwork

852c3f5e
Community Member
Please we are honestly sorry for the destruction, we are putting our best
to it, please don't be offended, we are working seriously on it,
Thanks for your cooperation.
74a60ad7
Community Member

hello upwork team

I just saw that my rising talent badge has been removed from my profile with no explanation or notifiacation. I kindly ask that it should be replaced back as soon as possible and something be done about it

thank you

shanmugam-t
Community Member

I received mail from upwork  as Congratulations! You’ve reached Rising Talent status

My rising talent badge is not displayed on my profile , It appeared only once in the beginning , but later it is stopped displaying. can you enable this for me