🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible ...
Page options

Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible freelancer

Our engineers know that some users are experiencing an issue with their Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent badge was removed from the profiles of some eligible freelancers.

We will continue monitoring this issue, and once we have more information, we will update this thread. Thank you for your understanding. 

Edited to update information. 4/7/2024

We would like to let you know that the issue discussed on this thread is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies.  

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.

66 Comments
ca799709
Community Member

HOW TO KNOW WHETHER MY PROPOSAL HAVE BEEN SEEN BY CLIENT OR I M BEING REJECTED ?

PLZ HELP I AM NEW ON THIS PLATFORM.

THANKYOU

450a5986
Community Member

My Rising Talent Badge have been removed without any notifications. May I know the reason?

74a60ad7
Community Member

Hello gurleen. I noticed just now too that my rising talent badge has just been removed and this would be the second time it's also happening to me. The previous time, I sent a message to Upwork stating the problem and also demanding for my badge reinstatement which they did within 24 hours which I am about to try out now. Also as a rising talent badge holder, Upwork expects you to send proposals, complete :white_heavy_check_mark: your jobs and keep your account activity active, if you're not doing this, it can be a detriment to your account. Nevertheless, I will still advice you contact Upwork support 

8b4f8ca7
Community Member

Hello support team,
Few months ago I have received my Rising Talent Badge and I have completed two projects with 5 stars but today when one of my clientrs eneded contract with 5 stars feedback then suddenly the rising talent badge disappaer.
Can any support team help out me to get it back.
Looking forward for response.
Thank you

PradeepH

Hi Sharif,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
8b4f8ca7
Community Member

Dear Preadeep,
I just go through from the requirements and I am confident that I succefully fullfill al the requirement which listed, but still I haven't recieve my badge after it disappearnce.

Thank you

695d4b8a
Community Member

695d4b8a
Community Member
Buenas tardes equipo de Upwork, 
tenía mi insignia Rising Talent y se me fue en un momento.
Tengo buenos comentarios con 5 estrellas del trabajo que he realizado. No entiendo por qué desapareció.
Esto me impide aplicar a trabajos que solicitan esta etiqueta. Además, tampoco aparece mi puntuación de éxito laboral,
por lo que tampoco puedo postularme para algunos proyectos.
Les pido que resuelvan mi situación porque están limitando mi
capacidad de trabajo.
¡Saludos!
695d4b8a
Community Member
Good afternoon Upwork team,
I had my Rising Talent badge and it was gone at any moment.
I have good comments with 5 stars of the work I have done. I don't understand why it disappeared.
This prevents me from applying to jobs that ask for this label. In addition, my work success score
does not appear either, so I cannot apply for some projects either. I ask you to solve my situation
because they are limiting my ability to work. Greetings!

c9fe4618
Community Member

Hello, I recently unlinked my GitHub account as I didn't know it would result in losing my Rising Talent badge. After I found out I lost the badge, I linked it back again. But I am unsure if its possible to get the badge back again. If yes, how long does it take to get back the rising talent badge after losing it.

Thank you,

Mohit