🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible ...
Page options

Rising Talent Badge removed from an eligible freelancer

Our engineers know that some users are experiencing an issue with their Rising Talent Badge. The Rising Talent badge was removed from the profiles of some eligible freelancers.

We will continue monitoring this issue, and once we have more information, we will update this thread. Thank you for your understanding. 

Edited to update information. 4/7/2024

We would like to let you know that the issue discussed on this thread is now resolved. We will be closing this thread from further replies.  

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved.

66 Comments
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

my be you got JSS, therefore you lost Rising talent badge

5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Great success in your business

c9fe4618
Community Member

I'm only working on two long-term ongoing projects. None of my contracts are completed. I don't think it is possible to get JSS for now. But thank you for the reply 🙂

b8aaeee3
Community Member

I received mail from upwork  as Congratulations! You’ve reached Rising Talent status

1ca36658
Community Member

Hello Emman , How are you ? 

I am Owais Ahmed from Sukkur Pakistan, I am newly join up work , I need up work , kindly gudline for how is this work 

Thanks and Regards

ed1c306e
Community Member
  • Check your Connect balance. Make sure that you have enough Connects to submit the proposal or connect with the client.
  • Check the Upwork status page. If there is a technical issue with Upwork, it will be listed on the status page.
  • Try submitting the proposal again. Sometimes, a simple refresh of the page can fix the issue.
  • Contact Upwork support. If you are still having issues, you can contact Upwork support for help.
8b4f8ca7
Community Member

Subject: Delay in Rising Talent Badge and JSS Update

Hi Elina,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention that despite the Rising Talent badge disappearing from my account around 15-20 days ago, I have yet to receive the badge or an update to my Job Success Score (JSS).

I remember you advised me to wait for two weeks for the badge to reappear, but unfortunately, it hasn't happened. I'm a bit concerned about this delay, as I was looking forward to having the Rising Talent badge and seeing any potential impact on my JSS.

I understand that there might be certain processes and updates taking place behind the scenes, but I wanted to reach out to you for guidance on what steps I should take next. Should I continue waiting, or is there a specific action I should consider to expedite the process?

I truly appreciate your assistance and guidance in this matter. Your insights have always been valuable, and I'm hopeful that we can resolve this situation together.

Thank you for your time and support. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Sharif Hussain

3linap
Community Member

Hi Sharif,

Thanks for getting back to me. I really hope I could help you.. I see many people dealing with the same issue which means it's not you or you account that causes that problem. As you can see on the image below, it's a known issue since March and they're working on it to solve it... let's hope they solve it soon.

3linap_1-1691651662121.png

I also found this post which is useful and could help. Make sure you follow ALL this advice.

3linap_0-1691651191218.png

The positive news is that even if you don't have the Rising Talent badge, you'll still be able to get a JSS or a Top Rated badge, as long as you meet all requirements of course.

Sorry I don't have much to say to help you out. For now I suggest you stay as active as possible on Upwork ..and wait for the badge. You will receive it sooner or later. However, I wouldn't worry that much because not all clients depend on the badges. It's on you to show your professionalism, knowledge and experience to the client and that will bring you more and more work 👍

Wish the best,

Elina.

muhammadzohaib40
Community Member

Hi,

I am not able to add connects. Its showing card is not charged. 

9d7deb82
Community Member

Can i ask   this is really work