🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work...
Page options

Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work Correctly

The total count of Saved Jobs doesn't change when clicking the heart button to save a new job or to remove a job from "Saved."

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

57 Comments
e8d223ea
Community Member

I have saved jobs for future application/sending of proposal. I have unsaved jobs due to the following reasons:

1. I have already applied to them and do not want to see them in my Saved Jobs list as I can already see them in my Proposals list
  2. or I have already changed my mind and do not want to apply to them anymore

Before I went on and applied and/or unsaved, my Saved Jobs list is around 30. Now, it's still 30 and displaying the unsaved jobs but without the heart icon filled. Requesting assistance to fix the Saved Jobs list and Unsaving function. Thank you.

Refer to attached screenshots (all taken 5mins before making this post)

PradeepH

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

9ab9aa1f
Community Member

I have list of jobs in the saved jobs section. I removed save jobs than not refresh saved jobs count.

I share some screen records please check it. @support team

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

e8d223ea
Community Member

I'm using Microsoft Edge. Clearing browser cache and cookies did not work. Incognito did. Weird. Thanks for the assistance! You may close the ticket/thread now.

NikolaS

Hi Dishant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. 

815f06dc
Community Member

Saved Jobs not updating - unable to delete or add saved jobs.

I have cleared cache and cookies on Chrome, as well as tried other browsers, but it still doesn't work.

I've seen others have had this issue in the past, but the solutions aren't shared on here - rather, they get referred to a support ticket. Have tried the support bot, but it's no help, sadly. 

AndreaG

Hi Johanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

bb3b311d
Community Member

I'm trying to remove my saved job but It's not being removed.

zaidulhz
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. I am logged into 2 android devices and 1 desktop pc. None of them are synching or updating any saved job posts. I can't seem to add or delete any new items. Is it something on my end? Is there any limitation regarding how many devices I can use to search for projects? 

22016adb
Community Member

The Save Search button at the top of my search result is unavailable. what can i do to save my filter?