🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work...
Page options

Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work Correctly

The total count of Saved Jobs doesn't change when clicking the heart button to save a new job or to remove a job from "Saved."

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

57 Comments
gurcan
Community Member

If the projects in the 'Saved Jobs' tab are closed, when I click the Heart icon, they cannot be deleted from the 'Saved Jobs' list.

759e32fa

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. I highly suggest that you respond to the same ticket thread so our team is updated with any new information you may have. In this way, we can be more efficient in assisting you.

985641e2
Community Member

None of my newly saved jobs have actually been saved. The correct number is displayed for a brief second on the Saved Jobs list page, then goes back to the 3. ????

Any suggestions to correct the glitch in the matrix would be greatly appreciated. 

ArjayM

Hi Elizabeth,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

sarmin44
Community Member

Try using a different browser

985641e2
Community Member

Thank your for the help.

It doesn't seem to make a difference which browser I'm using, Chrome v. Safari. However, the problem seems to be fixed now. I'll keep in mind to switch browsers if it happens again. 

PradeepH

Hello everyone,

We apologize for the issue with the Saved jobs. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this. We will update this thread as soon as we have an update for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

lance98
Community Member

This is not a one off isolated incident though. It is happening to many users. Maybe instead of having all of us submit tickets invidvidually you guys could acknowledge that this is an issue with your platform that is effecting many of your users and not a issue with our browsers.

4bae4223
Community Member

When I encountered this bug, I thought that it might be due to an extension in my browser, but it is not like that. 

https://www.upwork.com/ab/jobs/saved/api/getSavedJobs?limit=10&offset=0

request fetching the same result after 

https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/api/jobs/save

although 200 OK. The code is breaking in 

this._router=this.$options.router,this._router.init(this)

line because it's not properly defined. You should inject correctly to the _router property dear Upwork developers 🙂

4bae4223_0-1666693645817.png

4bae4223_2-1666693974724.png

759e32fa

Hi Gurkan,

Thank you for sharing this. I'll have one of the team members review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page once done.