🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work...
Page options

Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work Correctly

The total count of Saved Jobs doesn't change when clicking the heart button to save a new job or to remove a job from "Saved."

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

57 Comments
pgregory_indigo
Community Member

Jobs that I've previously saved, don't seem to be able to unsave them, clicking the heart in any of the multiple places it's possible to click seems to have no effect, when I refresh, I still have the same number of saved jobs.

4bae4223
Community Member

Although a few people reported it, luckily, the bug that was pending for days was fixed after your team reviewed the section I mentioned. 😀👍

behold3d
Community Member

I am having the same problem. I cannot unsave jobs and when I try to chat with support It tells me that I am not logged in even though I am.

Tried multiple browsers and cleared cache

03222c4a
Community Member

Hello,

I am having an issue where I cannot unsave any jobs - clicking the heart button to unsave a job still keeps the job under the "Saved Jobs" tab. I have tons of saved jobs, and I also cannot add any jobs to that - if I try to save a new job or try to unsave a job, it does not show up under the tab, and still reports the old saved jobs.

I have tried both Google Chrome and Safari, as well as the Upwork app on my phone. I have also tried clearing my cache and cookies - nothing works. 

Thanks for your help,

Demilade

ravi_iitian
Community Member

Can't save jobs or remove saved jobs.
This has been happening for a while (weeks).

I am using the latest version of Google Chrome, and I clear all cache and cookies after every session.

Also, it would be great to be able to mark all saved jobs that need to be removed, and then remove them in one go. Most email providers have that as a common feature (to select s number of emails and move/delete them in one go).

ravi_iitian
Community Member

Ravindra B wrote:

Also, it would be great to be able to mark all saved jobs that need to be removed, and then remove them in one go. Most email providers have that as a common feature (to select s number of emails and move/delete them in one go).

Okay, the save and remove options are working.
Could some moderator please pass the above suggestion to the development team?

Thank you,
Ravindra

4d8c65b1
Community Member

Yesterday, saving jobs and unsaving jobs was working. Today it is not. Would like to see this bug straightened out. Thanks.

douglass-hatcher
Community Member

Same issue. Tried cache solution. Tried different browser. Nada.

douglass-hatcher
Community Member

Same

douglass-hatcher
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Having the same problem. Can't unsave. And actually can't save either. Pls help. Thx.