🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work...
Page options

Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work Correctly

The total count of Saved Jobs doesn't change when clicking the heart button to save a new job or to remove a job from "Saved."

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

57 Comments
5bf12bb8
Community Member

Hello,

I am having an issue where I cannot unsave any jobs - clicking the heart button to unsave a job still keeps the job under the "Saved Jobs" tab. I have 30 saved jobs, and I also cannot add any jobs to that - if I try to save a new job or try to unsave a job, it does not show up under the tab, and still reports 30 saved jobs.

I have tried both Google Chrome and Safari, as well as the Upwork app on my phone. I have also tried clearing my cache and cookies - nothing works. 

Thanks for your help,

Eric 

PradeepH

Hi Eric,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

jhgnarration
Community Member

Having the same issue here. Tried on Safari and Chrome browsers - the browser console is throwing massive numbers of 403 errors.

jhgnarration_0-1665447841875.png

PradeepH

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

thinkfreelance
Community Member

I have the same problem. I tried to "unsave" jobs multiple times. I also cleaned the cache as suggested on an older post here in the community but it didn't work.

ArjayM

Hi Ricardo,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I'll have one of the team members review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. Please expect an update on this page once done.

nimigean
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

I also have the same issue, I can't "unsave" the jobs and it's annoying. Let me know if you can help, thanks!

Constantin

46d8e1e9
Community Member

Hi, I have noticed that whenever I am trying to save or Unsaved the job by clicking Heart nothing happens (neither able to save new jobs for later to deal with nor be able to remove already saved ones).

I already have cleared the cache and changed the browser but the issue stays still.
looking forward to resolving the Issue asap

Thanks
-Mohsin

46d8e1e9
Community Member

And the second issue is shown in the linked SS (I was facing this for a couple of weeks) second issue.jpg

ivyjeanine
Community Member

Same problem here, cannot save nor "unsave" any jobs.