🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work...
Page options

Saving and Un-saving Job Feature doesn't Work Correctly

The total count of Saved Jobs doesn't change when clicking the heart button to save a new job or to remove a job from "Saved."

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

57 Comments
3007f9fd
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I can't unsave any job and I also can't add any new jobs to the "saved jobs list". I also cleaned the cache as suggested on an older post here in the community but it didn't work. I've also issued a request. But I didn't get any reply. Please help.

psjunkie
Community Member

I click the heart to save a job but it is flakey, I have been able to save some jobs and it seemed to be working fine but now it does not seem to work. I see the count in saved jobs goes up one when I save one but when I go to saved jobs or another catagory like most recent it goes back to the original count....anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Frank

psjunkie
Community Member

I am having the same issue....I stated a thread before I saw your post. I was having the problem a few days ago and then it started working for a couple of days and now it not working again. Surely admin knows and will adress.

thinkfreelance
Community Member

After the 'saved jobs' page started working for a few hours, today started again to malfunction. Every time I try to unsave jobs it doesn't work, they stay in the page.

I see a really high amount of errors in the Chrome browser console

thinkfreelance_0-1665680837350.png

AndreaG

Hi Riccardo,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

65be3200
Community Member

That worked last week, but for the past couple of days, it has not been working. The color of the heart is black; if I click it, the heart turns white, but the job doesn't disappear from the list. When I come back to the page, the jobs are still listed and the hearts are back to black.

ibnekayesh
Community Member

Hi,

I can't remove jobs from Saved Jobs lists.

I have tried to remove saved jobs from the laptop and mobile apps also.

Are there any other options to remove saved jobs?

Thanks,

Kayesh

psjunkie
Community Member

It seems quite a few people are having this issue including me...I had a ticket working but told them to close it because it started working again. That was the 15th. Well it worked about a day and is not working again. Clearing cache, incognito browser, different browser does not fix the issue...feel pretty sure it's something on Upwork's side...just have to deal with it till they fiure it out I guess.

thephotoshopdude
Community Member

Hey Mary, I would like to tell you about one more glitch/bug. For a few days when I save any job, it doesn't show in the save jobs section. Also, jobs in the saved jobs section don't get removed when i unsave them. 

thinkfreelance
Community Member

Hi Andrea, thanks for the answer. I cleared the cache and cookies, but the issue is still there.