🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Scheduled Withdrawals Issue
Page options

Scheduled Withdrawals Issue

We are aware that some Freelancers may be experiencing delays with the auto disbursement of funds.  In most cases, you may be able to manually withdraw your funds.  Please refer to this article for instructions on how to manually withdraw your funds.

You can also check out our Upwork Site Status page for the most up to date status.  Once resolved, we'll provide an update here. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved and all of the scheduled withdrawals have been processed.

We appreciate your patience.

11 Comments
iamtanmoyghosh
Community Member

Hi community

I have scheduled transaction twice in a month in wednesday (1 st and 3 rd wednesday), Normally it happend 2 pm IST, But today it does not happen, Is their any specific reason. Is it for everybody or me only? any body help regarding this?

lindsayshayne
Community Member

I've been using Upwork for 2 years, and this is the first time I wasn't automatically paid on the third Wednesday of the month. The funds have been in there well past the 5-day grace period. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I've never had it not deposit the money before. Thanks!

mjmobile
Community Member

You're not alone.  I did not get my pay either.

chynnawalker
Community Member

I was not paid this morning either however, I was able to manually withdraw my funds and it was in my account instantly!

f3fa9585
Community Member

I also experienced the same thing, and now I'm waiting for an update from upwork, hopefully it's resolved

loops_
Community Member

Mine was not a scheduled withdrawal; however, I manually withdrew the available funds and transfered to to my bank. I did receive a confirmation email of my transfer, but sadly, the funds haven't reflected yet to my bank account, which is UnionBank in PH. Is my problem the same with this?

loops_
Community Member

Actually, I am experiencing this issue now. I manualy withdrew and transferred my available earnings last Feb. 15, 2023, at 11:08 am (PH time), but it's now Feb. 16, 2023, 6:13 am (PH time) yet no funds were reflected in my bank. I'm using UnionBank PH—I don't know if this issue is the same as the auto withdrawal that some Upwork freelancers are currently experiencing. Can you enlighten me about this?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Resolved

This issue has now been resolved and all of the scheduled withdrawals have been processed.

We appreciate your patience.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Paul Nicolas B  wrote:

Actually, I am experiencing this issue now. I manualy withdrew and transferred my available earnings last Feb. 15, 2023, at 11:08 am (PH time), but it's now Feb. 16, 2023, 6:13 am (PH time) yet no funds were reflected in my bank. I'm using UnionBank PH—I don't know if this issue is the same as the auto withdrawal that some Upwork freelancers are currently experiencing. Can you enlighten me about this?

Hi Paul Nicholas,

I don't think it's related.  Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. So please allow some time for your withdrawal to be processed and arrive at your bank account. See this article for more information. 

loops_
Community Member

All right. Thanks, Valeria. I'll wait for it to reflect in my UB. ☺️