🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Some Freelancers may Experience Issues with J...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Some Freelancers may Experience Issues with Job Feed | Best Matches & Recent Jobs

Some freelancers may experience issues with jobs not loading in Best Matches or Recent Jobs tabs on Find Work page. The team is investigating the root cause of these issues. 

kochubei_valeria_0-1674669157730.png
Meanwhile, please make sure you update your feed by running searches, applying filters and saving your searches? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

Edited to add.

We are following up to let you know that this issue is now resolved. If the issue persists on your end feel free to let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.

We appreciate your patience.

12 Comments
c0758200
Community Member

Hi, It was all fine few hours ago but suddenly now my job feed is not showing any automatic results in Best Matches or Most recent. only shows results when i search specxefic words. I want to see automatic results in "best matches" and most recent. Picture is attached. Can anyone please help?

NikolaS

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that your job feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. We would recommend adding saved search results so that you're receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

c0758200
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
                 since i joined upwork i never manually searched any job or keyword in search bar. it was shoing me Best matches and most recent jobs automatically in my job feed. 
So should i have to do this manually from now on?

NikolaS

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for following up. To better assist you, I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

1fce3761
Community Member

Hi, I am also having the same issue where upwork "jobs you might like" is not working and shows nothing.

sparkesusan
Community Member

It appears that the most recent jobs column is not updating. I've tried going out of UW and signing back in, and it's showing jobs that are hours old at the top?

7d964091
Community Member

I can not find any job in my dashboard. 

1. Best Match

2. Most Recent

My dashboard is shown below:-

Find projects more quickly and easily - run and save a search to see interesting projects here.

759e32fa

Hi Md Soyeb,

I checked but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

7d964091
Community Member

I already did it but no work.

--Soyeb

0c45a0be
Community Member

Hey, I just found a CSS issue. Report dropdown is overlapping Categories Search.

Screenshot (24).png