🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated eligible weeks Issue
Page options
0 Upvotes

Top Rated eligible weeks Issue

Some users may experience issues with the number of eligible weeks displayed on their My Stats page. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

12 Comments
08b617a0
Community Member

Hello guys, 

6+ months on Upwork and so far I have
Completed 12 jobs,
Had 5-star reviews on all of them (except 2 where the client forgot to leave a review but 5 left star ratings)
100% profile completeness,
Working right now for two clients as well (one is a long-running hourly gig)
My responsiveness is 100%
Getting invites and immediately responding. 
No account holds, plenty of earnings, JSS of 100. 

My profile seems to check Every. Single. Box. for Top Rated, yet I can't ever seem to get that badge. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. 

PradeepH

Hi Jabran,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

08b617a0
Community Member

Thanks! I was told there was an issue with the system and that I should be getting my badge in 24-48h

08b617a0
Community Member

It's been 20 days, no badge! Apparently this is a known issue reported by multiple freelancers. No updates, no ETR, losing hope! 

ahsanadam
Community Member

It's been almost 16 weeks that I have maintained 90+ JSS but my Top Rated eligible weeks were not increasing. I generated a ticket on February 05, 2023, at 09:25, but the customer support team couldn't solve my problem. They are still saying we are waiting for the technical team to respond back. 

I think I deserved a Top-rated badge now.

P.S.: I thought to raise my issue over here to find better help.

ArjayM

Hi Ahsan,

I can see that you've already raised a ticket and the team is currently reviewing your case. The team will surely provide an update on your ticket here once it's been fully reviewed. We would appreciate your patience and understanding while we sort this out for you.

rebecca1305
Community Member

My 'Top Rated Eligibility weeks' hasn't been updated since last 4 weeks. As on April 16th, I should quality for a top-rated badge. Please look into it.

iansiddiqi
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. Has this been resolved?

My Top Rated eligible weeks are not increasing from 0 of 16 at all, even though I received a 100% JSS several weeks ago.

rebecca1305
Community Member

Still at 12 weeks.

3553d813
Community Member
Check well maybe there was a problem along the way. It will show up soon
just wait patiently