🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
rie25
Community Member

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I'm wondering why my Top Rated badge disappeared. My current JSS is 100% with no account holds. Please help. Thank you!

PradeepH

Hi Jenrie,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your Top Rated badge. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

dalbeerdesigns
Community Member

Dear Pradeep,

I am facing a problem with my profile too. I had previously held a Top Rated Plus badge, however, it has suddenly disappeared and is no longer visible on my profile. Could you kindly look into this matter and let me know the reason behind its disappearance?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Dalbir

PradeepH

Hi Dalbir,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

dalbeerdesigns
Community Member

Thank you for your response. I have received a reply and they informed me that they are escalating the issue to their technical team. However, they were unable to provide a timeline for resolution. I am hopeful that the issue will be resolved promptly and not impact my ranking.

PradeepH

Hi Dalbir,

Yes, your issue is already escalated to our Technical team and they will notify you as soon as they have an update for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Known Issue

dalbeerdesigns
Community Member

Dear Valeria,

Thank you. I am looking forward to getting this resolved soon! It's really disheartening to see myself without any achievement badge after spending that much time and hard work on the platform.

Thanks.

dalbeerdesigns
Community Member

I am working on big projects. Do I need to stop them to receive positive feedback?

I received below msg from upwork and I am attaching my current stats also.

dalbeerdesigns_0-1676350800558.png

dalbeerdesigns_1-1676350844673.png

rie25
Community Member

Any update on this issue? I recently ended the contract with my big time project with good feedback and my JSS is still 100%. Also, I still have 1 client in progress. Hope you could resolved this asap as it affects our payment system. Thank you!