🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
pmahmud288
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue. My top-rated badge cannot be seen on my profile. Can anyone help me about this?

rie25
Community Member

Hi,

Is there any update on the issue? Thanks!

hfranco
Community Member

I lost my Top Rated Plus badge too for no reason at all. But my stats shows that I am still eligible for 16/16 weeks. The last update was Feb 5.

The worst thing, I am not included in today's early pay out for TRP freelancers.

Help, please.

Thanks!

walera
Community Member

Hi All!

A similar situation. Yesterday, Top Rated Plus disappeared. Today, Upwork suspended a project for which payments were due.

The contract was extended. Top Rated Plus has not yet been returned.

2df4f6e2
Community Member

After upgrading my UpWork account I lost top rated badge..
Still my JSS is 100%
I am 16/16 on top rated eligible weeks & I didn't changed anything in settings.

This is very important to me, because I was expecting to be paid today, and my adobe bundle started sending me warnings for missing payroll.

hfranco
Community Member

Update, please?

We've been put in a disadvantage position because of this issue.

Thank you!

andrea_c_912
Community Member

This issue is now known for several days but still no update. What's the status and when do we get the badges back? This is essential for many. Thank you!

547a8128
Community Member

I earned the top rated badge on Nov 22, 2022.

Till February 10, I was happy receiving my payment early but this week it didn't happened.
So i checked my stats page and saw my badge is gone! 

Can anyone tell me why that happened? 

Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 11.53.36 AM.png

andrea_c_912
Community Member

Interesting with not getting paid early as the same here! I thought the customer might have changed it but obviously it's a technical problem. Another one... What's going on here? And no reply from Upwork, no response  to the support ticket (it's on hold)...

pauline_rae
Community Member

I have a smiliar problem. My JSS is still 100,  I still active contracts and my earnnings are still consistent. Please let me know what happened why I lost my Top Rated Plus badge.

Thank you.