🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
robert_trew
Community Member

I see that this has ben issue for over a week now for some, 

How long until this will be fixed?

williamtcooper
Community Member

Andrew,

This is a known error and Upwork is in process of fixing. Have a great day!

7ebca370
Community Member

Hi,

I faced the same issue too, my top rated badge has been removed from my account although I meet all requirements.

Kindly check.

evan_chan
Community Member

My top rated badge has been removed and I dont know why. 

I didnt request to remove any feedbacks from my profile, I was just not active in the Upwork for around 1-2 months due to my study. Any help please ? 

robert_trew
Community Member

Considering I was charged 14.99 for the next month for Freelancer Plus

If I'm paying to be a Freelancer Plus Member, not to mention the 5-20% in fee's,

Really this kind of "Bug" is not acceptable at all. And consdiering this "Bug" has really been a total pain, who do I speak to about some form of compensation?

robert_trew
Community Member

It's been two days of this issue for me?

Does Upwork employ anyone to fix these issues?

andrea_c_912
Community Member

@robert

I'm in the same boat for a week now. I ask about the status every day but either get a quite rude answer to just wait or non at all. The ticket is "on hold" and no solution in sight. Especially because of upcoming month end, the later payout (again! Second week!) causes big troubles for me. I'm very thankful for Upwork, but this gives me the feeling that you just have to s... up and take it, even though I pay a lot of money for their services. Taking so long to solve this problem, and therefore delaying payouts is inacceptable. 

personalized-seo
Community Member

I still can't see My top Rated Batch on my profile, it's been two day. 

would really appreciate it if someone from Upwork team could reply. 🙂

Cheers.

rie25
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

It has been a week now and we are not getting any update regarding the issue. We have been working so hard to earn the badge and this is very hassle in our part as our payment schedule have been changed. Please give us an update as soon as possible. Thank you!

eric5037
Community Member

4 days with no Top Rated.

What do I have to do to get my Top Rated back?

I haven't lost it not even once in 3-4 years since I got it, it magically disappears and nothing can be done?