🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
PradeepH

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

sharmaanupam96
Community Member

Mine top rated badge is still missing, please resolve the issue at the earliest.

ce32cd24
Community Member

my top rated plus badge is not showing anymore even my JSS score went down from 100% to 86% , need help guys 

atkins_ian
Community Member

HI Team,

I have an issue with my Top Rated Badge Journey.  I have achived over 90% JSS and have increased this with my recent projects but it shows that I have been been stuck at the 10 of 16 week eligibility criteria for some time and not sure if it is an issue or not.  I checked the criteria and appear to meet all other criteria points but it seems my journey has become stuck at 10 weeks and wanting to see if this was an issue.  I am very keep to reach 16 out of 16 and achive my first real milestone of success 🙂

Many thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Regards, Ian