🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Unable to reorder Skill tags on Profile.
Page options

Unable to reorder Skill tags on Profile.

Some users may experience issues with changing the order of Skill tags on their profile. 

Here are screenshots for reference.

Before editing.

image (4).png

Changing the order. 

image (5).png

After editing.

image (6).png

  

  

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible on resolving it.  We will follow up here in the thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add. 06/15/2023

We would like to let you know that issue with reordering Skill tags on Profile is resolved. Could you please try again to change the order of Skill tags on your profile and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved. 

23 Comments
fizza-yousaf
Community Member

Hi Nikola S,  I am still facing the same issue. Can you please guide me, I have shared the Screenshot above.

fizzayousaf_0-1686074317741.pngfizzayousaf_1-1686074368047.png

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

We would like to let you know that issue with reordering Skill tags on Profile is resolved. Could you please try again to change the order of Skill tags on your profile and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved. 

aidangignac
Community Member

It appears to be working for me Nikola! Thank you for getting this resolved. I have reordered my various profile skills a few times and it has worked every single time now.