🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Users unable to complete profile creation pro...
Page options

Users unable to complete profile creation process

Some freelancers may experience issues with completing the profile creation process. 

Screenshot of the error for reference: 

image (7).png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. 

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

30 Comments
759e32fa

Hi Voraniphit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

1af12d82
Community Member

Hey I have the same exact issue too! When I try to login, the website keeps glitching. Please help!

8cd56ee5
Community Member

Hello! 

I wasn't able to upload a photo. Regardless of what image I chose, I'd receive this error message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image." My pictures are all over 250x250 pixels and under 5MB, and I tried clearing my data, and using a different browser and device. Is there anything else I can do to upload my profile picture? Please help! 

bec65526
Community Member

Hello, I also have the same glitch. Pls hlp 

5da441eb
Community Member

Hi ! im facing the same exact issue, when loggin in from any browser, the site start redirecting to create-profile endlessly.

a242a83a
Community Member

I recently created my profile and also received an email confirmation that I was able to create a profile.

But, when I was about the view my profile and look for job opportunities, I always get stuck in this create profile loop.

I also tried clearing my cache and restarting my browser but it did not solve the issue. Can anyone help me, please?

96081e49
Community Member

Hello, 

I am having a similar issue where I am unable to upload a picture during the registration process. I have tried multiple images, multiple browsers as well and this is the error that shows up. I have even made sure to check the requirements of the image, but nothing seems to work. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.36.50 PM.png

7e2a75b9
Community Member

Same problem. Can't see or do anything on the site ever since creating profile.

7e2a75b9_0-1679941212050.png

9a784023
Community Member

When I try to open my profile, it says 

"This profile is no longer available."

ec2ddaf8
Community Member

I have already tried clearing cache, cookie, etc, using a different wifi connection. Ive tried using my phone on wifi, then on mobile data, on my PC, nothing seems to work. Its clear there is a website issue that yall wont even attempt to recognise. Just fix it, please.