🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Users unable to complete profile creation pro...
Page options

Users unable to complete profile creation process

Some freelancers may experience issues with completing the profile creation process. 

Screenshot of the error for reference: 

image (7).png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. 

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

30 Comments
ad2a8192
Community Member
I just made my account today but  im not able to access anything because of a glitch in which I login with my account and immediately the page that appears  its the one to create a profile. Inmediatly after that, it starts to glitch out. 

I have tried changing from Firefox, to Chrome and Microsoft Edge, as well as clearing cookies and cache.

I have seen other users with a similar issue, please could you assist?

Thanks,

759e32fa

Hi Luke,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

6b91f2df
Community Member

I have the exact same issue. Just made my account and it's glitching out. When I click the link you mentioned in your comment i can't see where it allows me to create a new ticket. 

759e32fa

Hi Phoebe,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team for now and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Moving forward, you can follow the steps here to create a support ticket.

ccc39084
Community Member

I created a profile recently, however when I try to view jobs, I says I must complete my profile. Upon clicking the hyperlink to bring me to my profile, the page will get stuck loading between the two pages in the screen shots below. I can never get to my profile to be able to complete it. Ive have tried multiple browsers as well as my phone and this problem still persists. Any advice?

Best,

Silas

ArjayM

Hi Silas,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here. I have shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. One of the members will be assisting you via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

60c2c148
Community Member

Whenever I log in, my page constantly refreshes in a loop between create profile and find work pages with neither of them loading.

ArjayM

Hi Valued Members,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. The appropriate team is looking into these errors and working to address the issue that's causing them. We'll keep this thread updated with more information. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

25e61393
Community Member

I am having this exact same issue. Tried multiple different browsers, clearing cookies, etc and nothing has worked.

88ffbf36
Community Member

After I finished my profile when I'm trying to find a job it redirect me to import resume section and keep refreshing endlessly
tried it on mobile and same result.

See image for the page i got redirected to.