🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Work diaries/timesheets not updating with man...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Work diaries/timesheets not updating with manually logged hours

Some of you may have issues with manual hours not updating in Reports > Overview and your Work Diary. Our engineers are aware of this issue and will update this thread once the issue is resolved. 

You may subscribe to our status page for the latest status.

11 Comments
ang_sg
Community Member

Hi,

I search for this topic and it seems like it appear before, without stating a resolution

Its the 1st time it happened to me:

1. i do a manuel 'add time', and while it show up when i click on that specific day, its not showing up on my Manual hours nor the total amount?

its the 1st time it happened to me, it does happened before that it appear after a couple of seconds or a min, but this time no matter how i refresh, after more then 10mins its still not adding up/appearing....

Thanks

ang_sg
Community Member

Seems like someone in the forum had the same issue as me but it was resolved, but sadly mine not. Hope to get it resolved before noon monday UTC to close off the hours.
Contacted support too.

If anyone faced this issue before and has recommendations for next course of action,  do let me know below, thanks.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Chengli,

Does it need overnight processing? Check the next day and if still not working contact Support. Have a great day!

ang_sg
Community Member

Already contacted support and waiting for reply.

Thanks for asking

williamtcooper
Community Member

Again, it might need overnight processing. Be patient.

fa0ebe09
Community Member

I loaded my working hours in the work diary but the money is not showing in overview

williamtcooper
Community Member

Miguel,

Several freelancers in a row have had the same issue. Either there needs to be overnight processing or if that isn't the issue contact Support. Have a great day!

fa0ebe09
Community Member

Hello William thanks for the response, is this a problem on upwork's end?

williamtcooper
Community Member

I don't know, however you are more likely to get an answer from Upwork support Monday through Friday and it is possible the issue might solve itself on Monday especially if it is a global Upwork issue. 

fa0ebe09
Community Member

Thanks William!