🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » You can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Some users are getting an error message when trying to submit a proposal that their account is suspended. This may also affect your My Stats page.

Error message: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.
You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

andregutierrez22_0-1686849799692.png

The team is aware of the issue and working on solving it as soon as possible. We'll update this post as soon as we have more information.

Update as of June 16: 
Thank you for your patience, everyone. 
Please know that this issue is resolved for most users. If the problem persists for you, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team for further assistance. 

191 Comments
c9202506
Community Member

Hi I am having the same issue please assist.

e13c168b
Community Member

Hi there, 

Why my account is suspended?

I want to know the reason so please tell me why my account has been suspend??

a7f420c5
Community Member
I want to know the reason so please tell me why my account has been
suspend??
e13c168b
Community Member

I want to know the reason so please tell me why my account has been suspended??

89f9d62b
Community Member

I am having this issue and can not apply to a job I want to apply to. How do I submit a help ticket? It is not easily apparent

1f486bd6
Community Member

I was not get my payment after completing my project due to many  fake people and companies are present in upwork. I think upwork is fraudulent. Large number of fake people present. I have get the project of 75 pages to Rewrite them in word file and change the format at the cost of 20 usd per page i will complete the work before the deadline. But in last they say payment failed due to not linking your account  now they demand me 100 usd for linking my account and than they send my payment how I send 100 usd. I think this is fruad the mail of this company I attached 

infoalphatechs.online@gmail.com

Screenshot_2023-07-04-21-15-25-83_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

  I request upwork to kindly check them if possible then proceed my payment.

e13c168b
Community Member

I will submit my payment method and submit my documents...

3ace
Community Member

Today my Work Diary page is return empty even though I've had an active contract

0da420b0
Community Member
Same problem, my account was suspended for some reason
0da420b0
Community Member

Same problem, my account was suspended for some reason