🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » You can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Some users are getting an error message when trying to submit a proposal that their account is suspended. This may also affect your My Stats page.

Error message: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

andregutierrez22_0-1686849799692.png

The team is aware of the issue and working on solving it as soon as possible. We'll update this post as soon as we have more information.

Update as of June 16: 
Thank you for your patience, everyone. 
Please know that this issue is resolved for most users. If the problem persists for you, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team for further assistance. 

191 Comments
0e29ae67
Community Member

Is there any update or any solution for this concern ? Still having the same issue here. Thank you.

92ee640f
Community Member

every time when I submit any proposal then it shows my account is suspended, can you tell me why ?

dangol_dipen
Community Member

Same here but I am getting an error message while visiting My Stats, it shows this "There was an error loading this page: error [7d7c7b73d872272a-KTM, 7d7c7b73d872272a-KTM]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

9aa216f5
Community Member

I recently upgraded my account and after that I cannot send proposals. As it says, my account has been suspended.
Kindly, can the moderators look at the situation and help me with this problems. As, I want to continue with my work.
Thank you so much,

jyotipatel14
Community Member

I have been recieving account suspended issue, not sure why i haven't even bid anything. Please look into the account.

jyotipatel14_1-1686850247787.png

eee03843
Community Member

I also facing same issue not able to submit proposal , can some one look into this earliest.

bruce_dodds
Community Member

Hello,

I'm getting an error when I try to view my stats (see attached).  Can you help?

Thanks,

Bruce

d36eb44b
Community Member

Hi

just created my first and only account on upwork and it instantly got suspended , can I ask why? Even though my profile is approved it still gets suspended. 

Please help me.

8885f6fb
Community Member

I'm having this same issue! Has anyone helped you out on this? I'm not able to submit a proposal but my account doesn't actually appear to be suspended I've recieved no emails about a suspension. I tried to appeal a suspension and recieved an email that "the account you submitted it for either doesn’t exist or is still active (not suspended)".. It definitely exists so... What is the issue here. It is not browser related either. I've ruled that out.. Need help ASAP. I'm missing out on potential work here.. 

4204f886
Community Member

"You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended."

Please help me with this issue. Thank you