🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » YouTube "Shorts" Links aren't Supported for P...
Page options

YouTube "Shorts" Links aren't Supported for Profile Videos

While YouTube "Shorts" links aren't currently supported for freelancer profile intro videos, this is something that our engineers are working to fix soon. 

Meanwhile, as a workaround you should be able to replace "shorts/" with "watch?v=" in your link and the video will be added.

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

40 Comments
f1785f8c
Community Member

I'll try this later. Thanks for this.

ArjayM

Hi Chantel,

I'll have one of the Support Team members review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

430c8d38
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. need help

d8a37af6
Community Member

Hi, I just want to know what exactly the problem with adding my introduction video to my profile, I’ve added it more than a month ago , and tried several times to remove it and add it again, but still the same issue, the profile completeness affected by it, but the video picture still not appear and couldn’t watch it, kindly advise 🙂

PradeepH

Hi Anas,

Could you please try uploading the video again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

d8a37af6
Community Member

Thank you Pradeep for your kind support, I’ve already did that and I tried again today on another browser, but unfortunately, still the same issue 😔

ArjayM

Hi Anas,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I have shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. One of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Feel free to access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

d8a37af6
Community Member

Thank you very much Arjay 🙂

zeeshan5599
Community Member

It worked for me.

You saved my day.

Awesome 👍

d4c13697
Community Member

Thank you so much!!!