🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
e1003869
Community Member

Device: MacBook Air
Browser: Safari
Operating system: OS
Image file type: JPG

ea8a9929
Community Member

I tried to upload my profile picture but it says the same thing. "Style must be in decimal". What should I do please 

ArjayM

Hi Desmond Kumi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

3fcb7df8
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Im not being able to upload my profile photo and it's showing me the same message as everyone else. I've tried refreshing the page and some other solutions but nothing works.

Thank you for your time.

- Paulo

JoanneP

Hi Paulo,

Could you please follow up here with the following details so I can share them with the team?

Device:
Browser:
Operating system:
Image file type:

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Known Issue

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Workaround

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser. We found that freelancers were getting this erorr when using an unsupported browser.

173a9a4f
Community Member

Same to me I can’t upload my profile picture 

ArjayM

Hi Angelica,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience of having this error. To better assist you with this, could you please share more information about what device and browsers you used when you received this error?

Device:
Browser:
Operating system:
Image file type:

We will surely review your case further and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

121ae45a
Community Member

I've been trying all day to upload my profile picture but it keeps saying style needs to be decimal or percent or current. Please help