🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
LuiggiR

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this. Could you please follow up here with the following details so I can share them with the team?

Device:
Browser:
Operating system:
Image file type:

7e1dbd99
Community Member

Hello, I am unable to upload a profile photo, I keep getting this message 'style must be either "decimal", "percent", or "currency"

Any suggestions on how to go about this? 

173a9a4f
Community Member
Imagine file JPG
eb85dec1
Community Member

I can’t finish setting up my Upwork profile because no photo I try to uploads works. Tells me “style must be either decimal, percent or current”. What does that even mean? Please look into this matter cause I’m stuck.

My details:

IPhone

IOS

upwork app and safari browser

JPEG image file type

ab064686
Community Member

3D1618DF-F983-44D8-BAD7-C05312431016.png

I can't seem to upload my photo although I've tried every instruction from clearing browser cache to using a different browser to cropping and adjusting my photo. Also used incognito tab.

Stuck 

7c68fea8
Community Member

7E6CF189-C2F1-4B4E-9AEB-4FA802708CCF.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atubokiki, 

Please make sure you're using a supported browser.  If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the following details so that our team can look into it further: 

• Device:
  • Browser:
  • Operating system:
  • Image file type:
866ac865
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same problem while uploading my photo. It mentioned about 'currency'. How should I get this solved? Thank you!

70fe9068
Community Member

I can't seem to be able to upload my picture..Please help 

NikolaS

Hi Abimbola, 

I would be happy to help. Could you please provide the information below so that I can check and assist you accordingly? 

• Device:
  • Browser:
  • Browser version:
  • Operating system:
  • Image file type:

Additionally, you can find a list of supported browsers here