🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
7a6a864f
Community Member

Sama issue im getting to upload my image and complete my profile 

66cf756d
Community Member

Have you been able to find a solution for the problem?

f08267bd
Community Member

Hi Upwork Support Team,

Please I need your help completing my profile by uploading my picture which has been proving difficult for days now. All I'm seeing here is "style of picture should be decimal, percent or currency which I don't even understand what that mean. Please kindly help provide a possible and immediate solutions. 

Thanks

c07c75bf
Community Member

I'm having the same problem and I'm using latest version of Google Chrome: - 

Can't upload image

style must be either "decimal", "percent", or "currency"

This makes no sense. There's no explanation as to what this message means.

It's very frustrating as I have just spent a long time putting the rest of my profile together and now, right at the end, I can't finish it. Photo upload should have been at the start of the process.

122698a3
Community Member

I'm trying to finish my profile picture but I can't upload my profile picture 

332e5f3d
Community Member

Hello!

I am having the same issue, can u please help me? 

Kind regards,

Katharina

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

Could you please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

dfc97ba2
Community Member

DF408EDC-22C7-4D12-AEAD-9E7B04DE43D7.png

I have a same problem! Please, can you help?

152a17e6
Community Member

Hello, 

I'm trying to finish up my profile by uploading my profile picture but it's saying error, can't upload image. Style  must be either "decimal" , "percentage", or "Currency", or contact customer support for more information.

98d7db22
Community Member

Pls am trying to upload my profile pics but is telling me decimals, percent or currency pls help me out 😢 thank you 🙏