🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
ArjayM

Hi Yesmarie,

I have checked your profile and it looks like you were able to upload an amazing profile picture. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue. Can you please help me. Thank you!

bf336e4d
Community Member

Hi I am also experiencing this problem. my photo meets all of the criteria. 

ArjayM

Hi Ben,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your response.

d2223d6e
Community Member

Hello, this is currently happening to me as well. Tried all the things mentioned and still no. Seems to be a glitch in the Upwork system 

ArjayM

Hi Rodney,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! I have checked your account and it looks like you were able to complete your profile with a great-quality profile picture. Let us know if you still need further assistance and we'll look further into that for you.

75c0a16b
Community Member
  • Hy I'm Dera, I've been trying to upload my profile but it isn't working. JPEG image.jpeg

ArjayM

Hi Chidera,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of the error from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your response.

9e95a0f9
Community Member

Hi Arjay !

I can not up load my photo. Anyway !

Can you help me ?

Thanks!

9e95a0f9
Community Member

Hello, 

I'm trying to finish setting up my profile, but am not able to upload a profile picture and look for jobs. 

When I try to upload I get an error message saying "Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal", "percent", or "currency"

No idea what this means.

Thank you so much!

Paul Manh Cuong

---------------------

Example my photo !

BACIS 01072022i copy.jpg