🐈
» Groups » Medical Writing » Forum » Re: Do you specialize in a niche in medical w...
Page options
pochsu
Community Member

Do you specialize in a niche in medical writing?

What kind of area of medical writing do you specialize in? There are many areas in medical writing. I enjoy USMLE and medical article reviewing at the moment, but I have also done ghostwriting and article writing in the past. Some areas people specialize in medical writing include:

-Admission Essays

-Article Writing

-Biostatistics

-Book Writing

-CME and Case Studies

-Clinical Study Protocols

-Consultancy

-Content Strategy

-Creative Writing

-Curriculum Development

-Grant Writing

-Regulatory Writing

-USMLE Question Bank

-Web Article Reviews

Do you specialize in anything on the list above, or are there things that you specialize in that are not on the list? Please let us know!

Po

3 REPLIES 3
jenniferab
Community Member

Medical Writing is such a dynamic field. I specialize in consumer-facing copywriting, medical/health articles/Blogs, and Medical copyediting. I've done a little bit of everything too. 

abosami888
Community Member

I'm a medical doctor ( MBBS in Medicine and surgery ) with a specialization degree in ICU and anesthesia. I specialize in making original practice MCQ questions such as USMLE, MRCand P, MRCS, and summarizing medical topics such as USMLE topic. 

67baadf2
Community Member

Hi Sir goodday to you i have experiece to do medical reports, medical health page and some thoughts that my friend include on thier books,as a beginer i think i can make those medical writting that you needed according to my knowledge and opinions...