» Groups » Medical Writing » Forum » Re: Doctor. public health specialist .family ...
Page options
Community Member

Doctor. public health specialist .family physician.ENT surgeoan.

Community Member

I am a MA, with a EKG Tech degree. I've Bern struggling to find work ads a MA here in Eufala AL . But I a food service worker part time. Because of lack of Medical services here in this town. And I never had chance to break in to my field of study since I moved here. We have a small hospital here . But no MAs are needed in that area. I never had a chance to take the certification to be a CMA . I am so out of luck, how could I get tbere. I tried finding work as a ESL tutor bit no luck there . But I am not trying to give up my chance of being a MA . How could I get there with out experience? I am so stuck.

Community Member