🐈
» Groups » Medical Writing » Forum » Welcome to the Upwork Medical Writing Communi...
Page options
jenniferab
Community Member

Welcome to the Upwork Medical Writing Community Group!

This is a community created by and for Upwork members who are Medical Writers (ONLY). Please consider this group your online home; this is a place to be proactive and positive, connect, help one another, collaborate, share stories, give advice, share articles and resources and give encouragement. If you have any questions or topics you would like to discuss, feel free to just start a new topic.

This is a supportive environment to engage with freelancers from the Medical Writing category. A couple of kind reminders! 

Please do: 

• Be respectful: of the views and experiences of other members, even if you disagree with them
  • Dive in and respond to the questions of others based on your experiences
  • Introduce yourself, but please only in the dedicated post that welcomes new members
  • Feel free to communicate in your preferred language within this community group
  • Flag any post that may be concerning by clicking ‘notify moderator’ on the post
  • Please be kind and respectful to all in this community

Please don’t: 

• No data/information collection. The group is to ask for help, and share opportunities, not harvest contacts or conduct market research. Please remember that sharing contact information violates the Upwork terms of service but feel free to add one another to your Upwork network on the platform
  • Do not post affiliate links
  • Do not raise topics that could create potential conflicts
  • Do not force speaking certain language(s); please be respectful towards your fellow participants

Familiarize yourself with the Community Guidelines by visiting this link!

We’re excited to have you with us!

8 REPLIES 8
f5ae006f
Community Member

Can you help

how can i help you?

Owais
6b97c30e
Community Member

Good afternoon!

My name is Haley, and I have recently stepped down from my position as a Pediatrician at Michigan Medicine CS Mott Children's Hospital to see what other opportunities are out there so I can work part-or short-term and spend more time with my family. I absolutely love writing (if I had not been a doctor I would have been a journalist). I have written clinical practice guidelines, book chapters for medical books, patient education materials for web content (Twitter) and educational materials for patients and families, I have done blogs and podcasts, teaching/lecturing and enjoy creative writing and poetry as well. I love to translate "Medicalese" or medical language into readable useful material for non-experts. I have reviewed and written several scientific articles as well. I am flexible and a very fast learner and typist. Thank you for welcoming me to your group!

194d24bf
Community Member

Thank you

Owais
e2397344
Community Member

hello , how are you this is a new member to the upwork group, i am a biomedical engineering consultant, any leads to any job will be highly appreciated

4f569392
Community Member

Hi, my name is Adriana. I am from Colombia. Professional nurse, I worked for more than 20 years in private institutions in the area of medical auditing, medical accounts, review and approval of medical requests. My work has always been focused on customer service and I would like to continue supporting whoever requires it in that area. Likewise, I have English as a second language and medical terminology, which gives me great strength to perform in health-related jobs.

80e7ea80
Community Member

Hello dear members!!

I am a Medical Doctor with over three years experience in medical practice and public health response in emergency crises interested to learn and upgrade my knowledge on medical content writing and translating medical contents. I would be glad to receive any support from this group.

4e147fd2
Community Member

Un cordial saludo para todos! Mi nombre es Aydeé y soy Nutricionista Dietista, con más de 10 años de experiencia en el área clínica y 16 años en el área de Salud Pública. Me encanta escribir materiales educativos para pacientes y familias, puedo dictar conferencias de temas específicos, mi lengua nativa es el español, estoy iniciando en ésta plataforma, dándome la oportunidad de nuevas formas de trabajo y con la mejor disposición de aprender y aportar a la comunidad, mil gracias por la bienvenida al grupo