This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Action Required: Temporary account hold

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Rammurthi O Member Since: Sep 20, 2017

I’m writing to let you know that we have noticed that your account is connected to other Upwork accounts.

As a result, we have placed a temporary hold on all connected accounts.

Because we’d like to get this matter resolved quickly, we ask you to reply back to us within seven days with the username and/or email address of the account you wish to keep. If you do not respond, your account will remain on hold until we hear from you.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Even i gave reply to that ticket, still upwork hasn't given any response.
How long will you take to resolve this issue as it has already completed 3 days. but no one repsonded to that ticket.
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/24626936

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor
Poonam K Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
Tell me about my profile ....how to make it right and more approachable..
Frequent Visitor
Miodrag S Member Since: Mar 16, 2019

Hi 

How is your weekend going? I do hope that you are doing weel.

I have received the message "Action required : Temporary account hold"  and I contacted Upwork Help Center and chatted with Boaz. But, there is no reply on my ticket, yet.

I have changed my PC a couple of days ago. Is this the reason why my account suspended? Please sort this problem out ASAP.

Thank you.

Miodrag.