This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Allied Bank Limited Payments

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Henna N Member Since: Mar 9, 2014
Hello people . I have an account in Allied bank and i requested the payment 2-3 days back. When will i receive it? and does anyone of you have allied bank and have the payments reached you?
7 REPLIES 7
Frequent Visitor
Hira S Member Since: Jun 26, 2012
[quote=Henna Naeemuddin]Hello people . I have an account in Allied bank and i requested the payment 2-3 days back. When will i receive it? and does anyone of you have allied bank and have the payments reached you?[/quote] Hello Henna, I do have Allied Bank account and I have added it as a withdrawal method but I haven't tried it yet. I use payoneer for all my transactions. Why don't you add payoneer as a second method for ease?
Farhana I Member Since: Aug 22, 2013
What charges are involved using payoneer
Ehsan v Member Since: Oct 15, 2015

odesk charges 2.50 dollars to trasfer fund into payoneer and payonner charges 2 dollar per trasaction i recommend you to use local fund trasfer and if you willing to  make payooneer account let me know you and me we can earn 25 dollar commision each by referring the card 

thanks 

Adeel I Member Since: Jun 13, 2015

I was using MCB for the last 3 years but that is not supported by UpWork anymore, I honestly hate the changes they are making around!

Anyways is Allied Bank working fine with UpWork and can anyone guide me on how to use Payoneer? How much would they charge and what is their procedure? Also can I transder my finds from Payoneer to my account directly?

Regards,

Adeel

Frequent Visitor
Syed Nayab H Member Since: Jul 28, 2015

I was also using MCB for LFT since long but unfortunately MCB is no longer supported now - Hope for its comeback as my funds was reaching to my bank within 1 - 2 days with reasonable conversion rates.

Also, I am using Payoneer card. Upwork charges only $2 per withdrawal and the funds transfer to your card immediately with an additional but minor Payoneer charges. Otherwise funds take 2 days to reach to your Payoneer card.

Yes, you can transfer your Payoneer funds to your local bank but for that you should have at least $500 as your Payoneer balance.

Muhammad Junaid A Member Since: Oct 11, 2015

1st payment you will receive within 2-3 days in you account.

Faheem R Member Since: Jul 28, 2015

Meezan Bank working very well, I get paid they same day when made transications.

Faheem R. Khattak