This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: Arabians

Frequent Visitor
Ramy A Member Since: Dec 12, 2013
Hello all i'm new to this site and i was checking the forums when i came across this section so i thought why don't i start the first "Arabians" Thread for Arabic speakers The forums rules strict using only English so we are not really going to post in Arabic, However, it will be good to meet other Arabic native speakers in here Just to discuss things and exchange experiences it will be good to all of us
13 REPLIES 13
Mouna S Member Since: Jul 2, 2014
Hi, I m tunisian I'm new in odesk Please can you give advices how to get first job in odesk? I finished my profile, begin with test, apply to jobs, but until now I haven't any answer. regards
Frequent Visitor
Shymaa A Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
Hello ,
I am from Egypt and I am new in the Up work . I need some help to verify my identity ! . I don't have Passport or Visa Card . I have an ID .
How can I verify my account with it !
Regards
Frequent Visitor
Mahmoud M. S Member Since: Oct 30, 2016
Excuse me, may I can help you later not now since it's Eid you know.
Frequent Visitor
Shymaa A Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
For sure .
Thanks a lot
Frequent Visitor
Sarah S Member Since: Sep 5, 2016

hello , i am sarah from egypt . i am new on upwork . i am a writer an translator 

Frequent Visitor
Ahmed S Member Since: Sep 6, 2016

Hi Sarah and welcome to Upwork start biding on jobs and be active on this site. you should check it from one time to another as here we are fighting between miliions of freelancers so as long as you catch a job post and apply for it early, your chance to get hired will be more better Smiley Happy and It is better in your overview on your profile to write the skills you have and can work with it isn't important to tell clients the place where you are born or studies Smiley Happy as they all here are interested only in the skills you can introduce and are effective for their work Smiley Happy I hope I could help.

Frequent Visitor
Sarah S Member Since: Sep 5, 2016

Smiley Happy

hello , i am sarah from egypt . i am new on upwork . i am a writer an translator 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Samir M Member Since: Oct 19, 2016

Hello all, I am Samir Ahmed 

well this is a great thing to be connect with Arabians freelancers here on upwork .

and I am woundring to keep in touch with all of you. 

thanks,

Samir Ahmed.

Frequent Visitor
Mahmoud M. S Member Since: Oct 30, 2016

Hello and warm welcomes to you Arabians on this website.

I am Mahmoud M. Sulaiman from Palestine and I will be more glad if you honor by visiting my profile to know more about me, if you are interested. 

I hope that we get in contact all the time to make Arabians more famous and distinguished among the other users of this platform since we are all fit to take jobs and make good money as well as good fame. 

I suggest that we invite every Arabian person we know to join this group in order to make it more successful and known through this website. 

Thanks for reading.