This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Connecting Standard Charted bank with ODesk set up payment method

Highlighted
Adeel A Member Since: Oct 2, 2014
Hello all, I want to connect my standard charted bank(Employ account) with odesk.In set up payment methods there is option like ACCOUNT CURRENCY by default it is PKR.and also the option given that my local bank account recv USD What Should i Use????? The 2nd question is The bank provided me the 1.AC number 2.International bank account number(IBAN) Which Number should i have to enter while setting up payment methods in odesk. kindly reply me.... Will be help full if u guys tell me the whole procedures. Thanks
2 REPLIES
Frequent Visitor
Mutee u Member Since: Nov 5, 2010
I am not sure about the currency so I selected PKR. For account number I used the bank account and not the IBAN because this is for Local funds transfer and not international transfers. I am not certain if my settings worked, will find out in a few days as I just did a withdrawal. If you can wait, I will let you know here.
Frequent Visitor
Mutee u Member Since: Nov 5, 2010
Good news Adeel. I just got my payment through Odesk LFT. I have already written about the specific details that I used while filling the form. Got the rate of 97.9. So you can now safely make the transaction using the service to your SCB account.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS