This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: HBL Excluded from Upwork Supported LFt Payment Methods?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014

Hi Fahad,

That sounds correct. Unfortunately, HBL is not associated with Transfast anymore, so please add an alternative payment method to withdraw your funds from Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Syed Zaire Hasan R Member Since: Jun 7, 2015

Hi! I do not understand why HBL is excluded from transfast's LFTs? Right now I have no other method to get my money transfered and I have a lot in my upwork account, which I really need urgently Smiley Sad

This is beyond acceptable. Would like to know what is the reason HBL is not supported by the upwork LFT payment method.

Ace Contributor
Fatima A Member Since: Sep 26, 2013

For real? At least there should have been a notification! HBL is one of the most popular banks used by Pakistani freelancers. I don't have any other bank account and it could take weeks to open another.

Ace Contributor
NAYAB N Member Since: Oct 1, 2010

Hi Valeria,

It was stopped for a moment but later it was resolved and I have withdrawed money via my HBL Pakistan last week on June, 15 2015 and June, 8 2015, is there anything you need to update newbies watching this discussion?

For me HBL is still working but upWork after re-branding is eating up a loads of exchange rate fee on top of the total amount means you will be paying around 3.5 to 6 rupees on each dollar to upWork for exchange rate fee with oDesk it was 3 rupees on each dollar MAX.

HBL on the other side has no international remittence charges and no FEES at all.

Valeria K, please be informed that HBL is still working with upWork

But I don't know what are the intensions behind your official statement that HBL don't work which is a False Statement (Unfortunately)

Ace Contributor
Fatima A Member Since: Sep 26, 2013

Nayab is right--HBL still works. I've also been mysteriously losing extra dollars in fees. And here I thought I was just imagining things. /Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor

Nayab is right--HBL still works. I've also been mysteriously losing extra dollars in fees. And here I thought I was just imagining things. /Smiley Happy

Its like you are driving on a freeway from Sindh to Baluchistan and there is no official help available on the road, bumpy roads, engine issues, tyres issues, looking for lavatories, anyone you meet on the way and ask for help will not do it for free or may ask for any price they are willing to take out of your wallet and you can't do anything about it except abusing them from inside.

1. Client to Upwork = Was 10% now Upto 20% (Begging for Help) found help on 2 without 1 compromising on their fee they want to snatch that 20% otherwise you can't move forward.

2. Upwork to LFT Bank = $4.99 + Rs.5/dollar Transpay commission (You don't know who is your mechanic and what they going to do with your car) Finally!!!!

3. Finally, you can get hold of your leftovers Smiley Happy

Junaid A Member Since: Mar 4, 2016

Hey.... I have entered my HBL account details in withdrawl method but it is saying that your bank is not supported what should i do? My habib bank branch is in lalkurti Rawalpindi

Ace Contributor

HBL Swift Code: HABBPKKA it will search automatically and show you Habib Bank Ltd. I.I Chandigarh Road Karachi, then put your branch code followed by the Bank ACC#. To me its working fine and HBL supports LFT and Transpay.

Highlighted
Syed Muhammad Umer R Member Since: Mar 11, 2016

Hi Nayab,

Can you help me brother? My HBL Branch name is Rashid Mionhas Road Branch, But i cant find the swift code online i have found other branches swift codes but unfortunately Rashid Minhas Road Branch doesnt have their own swift code (My bank representative told me that) so she gave me HABBPKKA swift code without any branch code and upwork shows that the branch is I.I. Chaundrigarh Road Branch  not my Rashidf Minhas Road one so the question is in the Branch address bar what should i write in it? that I.I Chaundrigarh Road branch address or my business avenue branch address? please help me out in it.

Ace Contributor

Doesn't matter, always use HABBPKKA followed by your Branch code on ACC#.. seems like you missed my last post.