This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Hello! i need help i forgot my password and security question.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Haidar A Member Since: Jul 10, 2018

Hello!

I need some of help i created account on upwork before year at that time I didn't got any project. So I decided to leave upwork, Now after year I tried to login I forgot my password i reset it. I recieved email but it asks for security question which I saw first time which is "Your Favourite Sports Team". I tried some but it's doesnt work I didn't choose that question. 

What should I do now? 

Any Video Verification? or something else please help me.

3 REPLIES
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015

Hi Haidar, 

Please send me the link to your old Upwork profile through a private message so that I can check this for you. I'd just also like to inform you that users are not allowed to have more than one Upwork account, so once you gain access to your old Upwork account, we'll have to close this new account. 

I'll wait for your message!

-Avery
Untitled
Frequent Visitor
Sazzad H Member Since: Jan 3, 2019

Hello sir 
i am Sazzad Hosen, I  forgot my original account password and security answer. i can't login my original account. i want to reset my password and security answer, Please Help Me. 

Frequent Visitor
Sazzad H Member Since: Jan 3, 2019

Hello sir 
i am Sazzad Hosen, I  forgot my original account password and security answer. i can't login my original account. i want to reset my password and security answer, Please Help Me. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS