This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Thanks For Reply

Amir S Member Since: May 19, 2010
Hi Friends, I need help with adding LFT account. Please see http://goo.gl/bfuDKJ and tell me should I only write bank account number there or bank account number with branch code? Regards, Amir
2 REPLIES 2
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
Hi Amir, You need to confirm with your bank regarding the format. Basically whatever format works for online transfers is what you need to put there. It is usually the complete account number including the branch code, the currency code and whatnot, but every bank has its own format so call up your branch and ask for details. Hope this helps..
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
Amir S Member Since: May 19, 2010
Ok. I will confirm with my bank but anybody else here experienced with using Standard Chartered Bank? Please do answer. Regards, Amir