This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

Re: How many Pakistanis working on Upwork now ?

Frequent Visitor
Aamina M Member Since: Apr 10, 2016

Hi,

Anybody know approximately or exact that how many Pakistanis are now working on Upwork. If you know that figure then please explaine how we find these figures.

5 REPLIES 5
Frequent Visitor
Muhammad A Member Since: Apr 22, 2016

I think there can be many but statistics are not availble , I am just trying to have a start here.

@Aamina M wrote:

Hi,

Anybody know approximately or exact that how many Pakistanis are now working on Upwork. If you know that figure then please explaine how we find these figures.

Syed Muhammad Umer R Member Since: Mar 11, 2016

Hi,

there are only 221 people from all over pakistan are working here as per my knowledge.

Highlighted
Usman G Member Since: Jun 17, 2016

Hi you can use advanced filters >> location with search tool..... but you have to go through the list to find the exact number....

Amais Bin W Member Since: Dec 19, 2014

I searched using location filter and it showed 500 pages, each page including 10 profiles. So 5000 or more. Hope that helps Smiley Happy

*I found the right figure, its 106,943 as of today. 

Community Guru
Muhammad Saif U Member Since: Oct 18, 2015

106,943 only from Pakistan? Question is how many are actively working.. Registering profiles and disappearing is not a matter to count infact.