This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

ID verification failed

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kanwal F Member Since: Apr 20, 2015

From many days I try to verify my identitiy but every time its deined. They don't accept bank statement, that is inet account statment of askari bank. Is there anyone facing the issue? Can anyone from pakistan know how I can verify my identity?

I must say upwork identity verification policy is only for torturing ferelancer, they don't undertsand freelancer's issue, my bank statement contain my name and address that is same on ID and upwork accont but they don't accept it. I don't know what they are looking for.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015

Hi Kanwal,

Thank you for your patience. I reviewed your ticket and see that there was some conflicting information on accepted file types. For ID verification documents must be sent as a JPEG or PNG file. When you open your PDF you should be able to save as, and chose a different file type. If you are still experiencing issues, let me know.

I hope this helps,

Lena

Untitled
Community Guru
Kanwal F Member Since: Apr 20, 2015

Hi lena

I have tried first by sending account statmnt in jpg or png format by taking screen shot of the doc. But these are also not accepted by your team.. i have send two tickets for support but after that again my account is not verified yet. I dont know why they are not accepting my account statement.. your team have to check my name and address that is available on statement. Please help me now its more than one month i try to verify my account.